Post your design(s) on Instagram or Twitter with the required hashtag #FaZeGFUEL and tag @FaZeClan and @GFuelEnergy
Submissions are due by May 6, 2021.
Create your own G FUEL x FaZe Clan tub design and flavor in your style!
Open to US, CA, and UK residents.
There’ll be 1 Grand Prize winner and 10 runners-up.
Winners will be announced on May 13th, 2021 .
Be creative! Make your design your own. Only original art will be considered. No copyrighted material can be included. Download the asset pack to use the FaZe Clan and G FUEL logos in your design. The FaZe logo is not required, but the design and flavor should be FaZe inspired. What flavor would you like to see join the FaZe Clan x G FUEL collection?
1 Grand Prize Winner
1 lucky Grand Prize winner will be announced via @FaZeClan and @GFuelEnergy on Instagram on May 13th, 2021. The Grand Prize winner will have their OWN limited-edition FaZe Clan-inspired design added to the FaZe Clan x G FUEL collection.
Your OWN Official G FUEL Flavor Released
$10,000 Cash Prize
1 Year supply of G FUEL Tubs
FaZe Clan x G FUEL Shakers
Choosing a winner can be difficult, so even if your design isn’t the one, 10 Runners-up will each win the prizes below. We’ll announce the runners-up via @GFuelEnergy + @FaZeClan on Instagram on May 13th, 2021.
$500 Cash Prize
1 Year supply of G FUEL Tubs
FaZe Clan x G FUEL Shakers
Submissions are due by
SPONSOR: GFUEL, LLC, 113 Alder Street, West Babylon, NY 11704 (the “Sponsor”).
INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is being administered by National Sweepstakes Company, of 1143 East Union Street, Newark, NY 14513 (the “Independent Administrator”). These are the terms and conditions (the “Official Rules”) that govern the relationship between Contestants (defined in rule 5) and the Sponsor in respect of this Contest. These Official Rules can be found at http://gfuel.com/blogs/faze-design-contest (the "Website"). By entering this Contest, each Contestant (defined in rule 5) confirms that it has legal capacity to enter this Contest and indicates its full and unconditional agreement to comply with, abide by and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Independent Administrator (as per rule 6).
FaZe Clan, Inc. (formerly FaZe Sniping) is a professional e-sports and entertainment organization headquartered in Los Angeles, United States ("FaZe"). FaZe and the Sponsor have a range of co-branded FaZeGFUEL products and this Contest relates to those products. However, FaZe is not a co-promoter or sponsor of this Contest.
PLEASE READ OUR PRIVACY NOTICE AT RULE 17.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. AS PER RULE 11, THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER (DEFINED IN RULE 10 BELOW) WILL BE REQUIRED TO ASSIGN ALL RIGHTS IN ITS SUBMISSION (AS FURTHER DEFINED IN RULE 7 BELOW) TO SPONSOR. THE GRAND PRIZE WINNING SUBMISSION MAY BE USED, MODIFIED AND EXPLOITED (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR RETAIL SALE AND MARKETING PURPOSES WITHOUT ROYALTIES, PERMISSION, NOTIFICATION, CONSIDERATION OR COMPENSATION AND MAY BE MODIFIED BY THE SPONSOR WITHOUT NOTICE, CONSIDERATION OR COMPENSATION TO THE CONTESTANT.
2. ALL SUBMISSIONS MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR AND INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ADMINISTERING THE CONTEST AND BY ENTERING A SUBMISSION, ALL CONTESTANTS, INCLUDING PRIZE WINNERS (DEFINED IN RULE 10 BELOW):
2.2 GRANT SPONSOR A NON-EXCLUSIVE, TRANSFERABLE, IRREVOCABLE ROYALTY FREE, WORLDWIDE LICENSE TO POST, USE AND SHARE THE SUBMISSION IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SHARING THE SUBMISSION VIA THE WEBSITE AND ITS SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM CHANNELS) WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE, PERMISSION, NOTIFICATION, CONSIDERATION OR COMPENSATION. CONTESTANTS SHOULD NOT PROVIDE ANY MATERIALS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT THEY DO NOT WANT PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET OR ON THE WEBSITE AND THE SPONSOR'S SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR PRESENTED TO OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SPONSOR'S SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS FOR PUBLIC VIEWING/COMMENT.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are supplying your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Each Contestant (defined in rule 5 below) releases Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability in respect of this Contest.
3. CONTEST OBJECTIVE: The objective of this Contest it to help Sponsor design the next GFUEL Tub Design and Flavor. The winning Submission (defined below) may in the discretion of the Sponsor be produced and may be released to the public for sale on or about August 30, 2021 (subject to manufacturing availability). The Sponsor reserves the right not to release the winning design, to release it in limited numbers of the Sponsor’s choosing, and/or to release it for a limited time of the Sponsor’s choosing, or to alter the design before producing and releasing it. Please read these Official Rules carefully for complete details and release requirements of winners.
4. DATES OF CONTEST: The “#FaZeGFUEL Tub Design Contest” begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 6, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). Submissions (defined below) received outside of the Contest Period, and Submissions that are not in accordance herewith, will be disqualified. Instagram’s and Twitter’s date and time stamps will be the official time keeping devices for this Contest. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ or other world time database to determine local time.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to permanent legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia (“United States”), Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and the United Kingdom (“UK”) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence) at the time of entry and who have internet access, a valid and active email account, and either a valid and active Twitter or Instagram account (each, a “Contestant” also referred to as "You" "Your(s)"). The Grand Prize Winner (defined in rule 10) must agree to the reproduction of his/her Submission, subject to manufacturing availability (which includes his/her tub and flavor design) for retail sale without compensation or royalties and must do so in writing as further described in Rule 1 above and the “PRIZE CLAIMS” section in rule 11 of these Official Rules. US only: In the event the Grand Prize Winner is a United States resident, he/she must have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor (defined below) to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the Grand Prize (as defined in rule 12 below). Valid social security numbers will be determined by Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) requirements as further defined in the “PRIZE CLAIMS” section of these Official Rules. All: Employees representatives, or agents, and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of the Sponsor, FaZe and each of their parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Contest, including but not limited to the Independent Administrator, the Judging Panel and the entities supplying the prizes herein (all of the aforementioned collectively referred to as the “Contest Entities”), are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, , provincial/territorial, and/or local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. territories and possessions located outside the continental United States and the District of Columbia, the province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes Contestant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Independent Administrator, which are final and binding. Eligibility to win is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
7. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: In order to participate in the Contest, Contestant must be a registered Instagram or Twitter user. To become a registered user, visit www.instagram.com or www.twitter.com and follow the instructions prior to entering this Contest. Contestant’s Instagram or Twitter profile settings must be set to “public” in order to be viewable by the Sponsor for winner determination. If the Contestant’s account is not set to “public”, the Sponsor may not be able to view the Submission (defined below) and the Contestant may not be eligible to win. Contestants may not use multiple Instagram or Twitter accounts to enter.
To enter, Contestant must complete and submit all of the following during the Contest Period (collectively, the “Submission”) via either Instagram or Twitter:
7.1 Submit Video/Photo: Using #FaZeGFUEL (the “Hashtag”), upload a video (the “Video”) or photograph (“Photo”) using your personal Instagram or Twitter handle showcasing your original concept design and flavor for the next FaZe x GFUEL tub. Video or Photo must include an original name for your flavor. Design may be provided in graphic design format, drawing, painting or fabricated in Photo or Video. Your Video/Photo must tag @GFUELENERGY and @FAZECLAN and include the Hashtag to be considered eligible. Video may not be more than one (1) minute and must be submitted in compliance with these Official Rules (as further described below). Then,
7.2 Follow Sponsor: Follow the Sponsor (@GFUELENERGY) and FaZe (@FAZECLAN) on your chosen social media channel (Instagram or Twitter), where you have posted your Submission.
Upon uploading the Video/Photo and following the Sponsor as outlined above, Contestants will receive one (1) Submission into the Contest. Limit of one (1) Submission per person for this Contest. Any attempt by a Contestant to enter more than one (1) Submission by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, social media handles and/or any other methods, will void all of that Contestant’s Submissions. Contestant represents and warrants that the contents of the Submission (i.e., the Video/Photo); (a) is complete, true and correct to the best of their knowledge and belief; (b) is the original work of the Contestant and not copied from another person or entity; (c) has not previously won a contest or other promotion with Sponsor within six (6) months of the start of this Contest; and (d) has not been used for other third party contests or promotions. Contestant also represents and warrants that that Contestant has the right to make it available to Sponsor for all purposes of the Contest without any time or territorial limit and shall on request of the Sponsor, supply copies of all such necessary consents, permissions, confirmations and releases.
Contestant understands and agrees that the Sponsor and Contest Entities are not responsible for any Submission that is lost, late, misdirected, inaccessible, unviewable or undeliverable, whether due to; (a) system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, theft or destruction; (b) failed, faulty, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, hardware or software errors of any kind; (c) lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise; or (d) settings on the Contestant’s Instagram or Twitter account. Each Submission will be reviewed by the Sponsor and may be disqualified if not submitted in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS/RESTRICTIONS: Submissions; (a) containing general obscene, lewd, crude, vulgar, profane, defamatory or inappropriate text/content, including acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm; (b) containing other offensive content and/or any content that is explicit, graphic or otherwise indecent or that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive; (c) derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or other prohibited ground of discrimination; (d) promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, illegal activity, tobacco, firearms or weapons, activities that appear unsafe or dangerous or a particular political agenda or message; (e) containing and displaying third-party brands, or any materials that violate or infringe (or may infringe) any copyright (including, without limitation, music or artistic work), patent, trademark, logo, or other mark that identifies a brand, entity or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased, including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light; (f) personal information of individuals, including without limitation, names and addresses (physical or e-mail); and/or (g) otherwise violate these Official Rules, all as determined by Sponsor/Independent Administrator, in their sole discretion, shall be disqualified from the Contest. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor/Independent Administrator reserve the right to disqualify a Submission it feels is inappropriate or offensive in any way. Late Submissions or Submissions sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted. To the best of Contestant’s knowledge and belief, its Submission is truthful. Contestant further agrees and warrants that he/she shall not enter any Submission that is (a) false, inaccurate, or misleading; (b) that infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (c) that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising); (d) that is or may reasonably be considered defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation; or (e) is not original to the Contestant. Should any Submission violate these restrictions, such Submission will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win. In such event, Sponsor and Independent Administrator further reserve the right to take any necessary actions so as to protect their respective legal rights.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Submission must not have been previously published, must not be awaiting publication, nor may be submitted for publication consideration during the Contest. Submissions not meeting the requirements as set forth in these Official Rules or that contain prohibited, inappropriate, or irrelevant content, as determined by Sponsor and/or Independent Administrator in its sole discretion, will not be eligible for judging and will be disqualified.
By entering a Submission, and in accordance with Rule 2 above, Contestant consents to have the Contestant’s Submission made available for public viewing and/or comment on the Internet. By participating, Contestant agrees that their Submission may be shared on the Website, and social media channels by the Sponsor (which includes Instagram and Twitter). However, such posting of a Submission does not constitute any representation or guarantee by Sponsor that any Submission will be selected as a prize winner in the Contest, or that the Contestant addressed in such Submission has won or is likely to win a prize in the Contest; see below for an explanation of the evaluation of Submissions and the procedure by which prize winners will be selected pursuant to this Contest.
THE CONTENT OF THE SUBMISSIONS REPRESENT THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF SOLELY THE CONTESTANT WHO HAS PROVIDED THE SUBMISSION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS AND/OR OPINIONS OF THE SPONSOR OR INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR AND INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR EACH DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR SCREENING, MONITORING OR REVIEWING SUBMISSIONS PRIOR TO OR AFTER POSTING OF SAME.
10. JUDGING: A total of eleven (11) prize winners will be selected in this Contest, comprising of one (1) Grand Prize Winner and ten (10) Runners Up (both defined below). All Submissions will be initially reviewed by the Sponsor or a Sponsor representative for compliance with these Official Rules (including the Submission requirements). Thereafter, the eligible Submissions will be judged and scored by a judging panel comprising of two (2) judges, including Nikan Nadim, otherwise known as FaZe Nikan, the creative director and co-founder of the FaZe Clan (who will judge from a designated location in Las Vegas, NV) and an independent judge, Kristina Pabst (who will judge from a designated location in Malibu, CA) [on May 13, 2021.
Each eligible Submission will be judged and scored based on the following criteria: (34%) Creativity; (33%) Originality; and (33%) Presentation.
Each Submission will, for each of the above-described criteria, be scored with a raw score between 1-5 (with 5 being the highest). For each Submission, after a (1-5) score has been determined for each criterion, each raw score will be “weighted”, taking into account the relative percentages shown above (in parentheses, next to each criterion). The “total score” for each scored Submission will be the total score of all of the above criteria (taking into account the above-described “weighting”). The Submission having the highest “total score” will be deemed the "Grand Prize Winner". The next ten (10) Submissions receiving the next highest scores will be deemed the runner up winners (each, a “Runner Up” and together the "Runners Up"). In the event of a tie for any prize level, each Contestant involved will be required to submit a brief essay describing why he/she thinks his/her design and flavor should be chosen to win the Contest. All tied Submissions will be judged by an additional independent judge will score each tied Submission (pursuant to the procedures described above) and the Submission with the highest total score pursuant to that subsequent scoring will be deemed the respective prize winner. The eleven (11) prize winners will be notified by the Sponsor via direct message to his/her Instagram or Twitter account within one (1) to three (3) business days from the date in which the judging is complete ("Notification"). Each, prize winner will be required to supply his/her email address and shipping address for delivery of the respective prize within three (3) business days of receipt of the direct message from the Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winner will also be required to complete the prize claims and verification process as further described in the PRIZE CLAIMS section below. Sponsor will only make two (2) attempts within three (3) business days to reach a prize winner via direct message. In the event the Sponsor cannot reach a prize winner after two (2) attempts have been made and/or the prize winner fails to respond to the Notification as set out above within the required timeframe, the original prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner (selected via the judging criteria and process outlined above) will be notified until the correct number of prize winners (within the prize level) are confirmed.
The odds of winning a prize depend on number and caliber of eligible Submissions.
All Prizes will be shipped within four (4) weeks or less from the date in which all prize winners are determined and verified via the prize claim process. The first names, social media usernames, home cities and Submissions of the prize winners may also be posted on the Website and/or the Sponsor’s social media channels to identify them as winners of this Contest.
11. PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited, the Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release, in a form provided by the Sponsor (the “Release”), an IRS Form W-9 (“W-9 Form”) (United States resident winner only) and any other documents required by Sponsor (collectively, the “Required Documents”) within seven (7) days or less from receipt of Notification (as defined in rule 10 above) from the Sponsor by email. If the Grand Prize Winner fails to return the Required Documents within the time period required, or if the email is returned as undeliverable, such Grand Prize Winner forfeits his/her right to the respective prize and an alternate will be notified as outlined in the JUDGING section above, even if the disqualified Grand Prize Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Grand Prize Winner must agree to the reproduction of his/her Submission for retail sale without compensation or royalties as a condition of winning the Grand Prize (defined below), including that the Grand Prize Winner agrees to transfer all rights and ownership in his/her Submission to the Sponsor, including without limitation that the Sponsor shall have the exclusive rights to use, modify and exploit the Grand Prize Winner's Submission (in whole or in part) at its sole discretion for any purpose, including, without limitation for retail sale and marketing purposes without royalties, notice, permission, notification, consideration or compensation. The Grand Prize Winner also agrees to waive all moral rights in the Grand Prize Winner's Submission. In particular, the Sponsor will not be required to name the Grand Prize Winner as the author of the Submission or any subsequent retail product that may be created and sold by the Sponsor using the Grand Prize Winner's Submission and the Grand Prize Winner will not be able to object to any uses and/or changes to the Grand Prize Winner's Submission or subsequent retail product that may be created and sold by the Sponsor. If it is deemed during the verification process that the Grand Prize Winner does not agree to the reproduction of his/her Submission for retail sale without compensation or royalties and does not agree to assign rights to the Sponsor in accordance with this rule, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be notified as outlined above.
US only: If a resident of the United States, Grand Prize Winner must report income to the IRS. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that the Grand Prize Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the respective prize, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be notified as outlined above. Valid social security numbers will be determined by IRS requirements.
All: If it is determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, that the Grand Prize Winner and/or any Runners Up (as applicable) are not eligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner and/or Runner Up (as applicable) forfeits his/her right to the respective prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner and/or Runner Up (as applicable) will be notified as outlined in the JUDGING section above, even if the disqualified Grand Prize Winner’s and/or Runner Up's (as applicable) name may have been publicly announced. In the event that the Grand Prize Winner and/or any Runner Up (as applicable) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor/Independent Administrator shall have no liability or obligation to such individual.
12. PRIZES: There will be eleven (11) prizes awarded in this Contest comprising one (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) Runner Up Prizes:
Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize package will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner, having an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $10,565.82 USD/$13,241.61 CAD/£7,315.26 GBP (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize consists of; (a) his/her winning design turned into an official FaZe x GFUEL Tub (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to manufacturing availability); (ARV “promotional value only”, no royalties or compensation will be provided for this portion of the Grand Prize); (b) USD $10,000 USD/$12,532.70 CAD/£8,490 GBP cash (awarded in the form of a check (or a bank transfer if the winner is from the UK or Canada)); (c) a one (1) year supply of G FUEL (12 tubs and 3 shaker cups) in a flavor chosen by Sponsor in their sole discretion (ARV $461.85 USD/$578.82 CAD/£332.88 GBP); (d) two (2) tubs of the new FaZe GFUEL flavor submitted by the Grand Prize Winner (if reproduced by the Sponsor; and if not, in an existing flavor chosen by Sponsor in their sole discretion) (ARV $71.98 USD/$90.19 CAD/£51.88 GBP); and; (e) one (1) 12 pack of GFUEL cans in a flavor chosen by Sponsor in their sole discretion (ARV $31.99 USD/$40.09 CAD/£23.06 GBP). Runner Up Prizes: One (1) runner up prize package will be awarded to each Runner Up (each, a “Runner Up Prize”). The total ARV of each Runner Up Prize is $577.97 USD/$724.48 CAD/£416.55 GBP. A total of ten (10) Runner Up Prizes are available to be awarded. The total ARV of all Runner Up prizes is $5,779.70 USD/$7,244.80 CAD/£4,165.72 GBP. Each Runner Up Prize consists of; (a) USD $500 cash (awarded in the form of a check (or a bank transfer if the winner is from the UK or Canada)); (b) one (1) 12 pack of GFUEL cans in a flavor chosen by Sponsor in their sole discretion (ARV $31.99 USD/$40.09 CAD/£23.06 GBP); (c) one (1) tub of the new FaZE GFUEL Flavor submitted by the Grand Prize Winner (if reproduced by the Sponsor; and if not, in an existing flavor chosen by Sponsor in their sole discretion) (ARV $35.99 USD/$45.12 CAD/£25.94 GBP); and (d) one (1) GFUEL Shaker Cup (ARV $9.99 USD/$12.52 CAD/£7.20 GBP).
The total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded in this Contest is $16,345.52 USD/$20,489.27 CAD/£11,779.97 GBP. No more than one (1) Prize per Contestant will be awarded. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. The Prizes consist of the items listed herein. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to the potential benefits or outcomes to any prize winner with respect to the Prizes. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT WHERE LOCAL LAWS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF SUCH LIABILITY. UK only: winners shall retain any legal and statutory rights in relation to the products supplied in the prize packages.
No Prize substitution, exchanges, redemptions, transfers or changes are allowed, except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Non-cash Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. All Prizes are subject to availability and subject to change. If a Prize or any portion of a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater value may be awarded; provided, however, that if Prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by a prize winner, such Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes may only be redeemed and accepted by the applicable prize winner. Prizes will only be awarded if properly claimed according to these Rules.
All taxes, fees and surcharges related to a Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of each applicable prize winner, and may be subject to applicable withholding (United States only).
The Grand Prize Winner and Runners Up consent (and agree to sign any additional documents required by Sponsor, to formalize, effect or perfect such consent, except where prohibited by law) for Sponsor and those acting under their authority, to use his/her name, likeness (photograph and/or video), biographical information, and voice in advertising/publicity/trade without territorial or time limitations and without compensation, notice or approval; and, the prize winners disclaim any ownership rights of such advertising/publicity/trade material, except in the UK, where such use will be restricted to solely to the administration of the Contest.
13. LICENSE/USE OF ENTRIES (DOES NOT APPLY TO UK CONTESTANTS): Contestant understands and agrees that he/she shall retain all ownership rights they hold in their Submission; however, by submitting a Submission, and to the extent allowed by law, Contestant grants the Released Parties a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional and transferable license to edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, adapt, translate, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse of the Submission, name, photo/Video, caption, and biographical material including, but not limited to, all materials submitted in connection with the Contest in any and all media, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to Contestant or any third party. Further, each Contestant waives his/her moral rights therein in favour of the Released Parties and anyone acting with their permission. Without limiting the foregoing, Grand Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may alter or modify their Submission before producing and releasing it.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or Submission it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsor/Independent Administrator to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor/Independent Administrator, or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Contest and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, award the prizes to Contestants from among the eligible Submissions received up to the time of the impairment based upon the “Judging” section of these Official Rules. Sponsor’s/Independent Administrator’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete Submissions, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, Submissions not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Submissions, the tabulation of judges scores, the announcement of the winners, or in any other Contest-related materials.
In the event of a dispute regarding who entered a Submission, the Submission will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the Instagram or Twitter account used to make the Submission. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned a social media account by the platform provider. A Contestant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Contestant is the Authorized Account Holder of the account associated with the Submission. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
15. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, Contestants each agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, FaZe, Independent Administrator, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any Prize (as applicable), including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (f) inability to access Sponsor’s internet web site; (g) Submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; and/or (h) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Contestant’s/Contestant’s participation in the Contest or Contestant’s receipt of any Prize or Sponsor’s use of entered Submissions and attributes, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, defamation, libel, or further consideration. Contestant and Contestant each further agree that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney’s fees. Except in the UK, where Contestants shall retain their consumer rights and right to any action or damages in respect of Sponsor's liability for death, personal injury, fraudulent misrepresentation and/or negligence.
16. NO LIABILITY: By participating, Contestants and Contestants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Contest Entities, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the winner, Contestants, Contestants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Contest as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest. Except in the UK, where Contestants shall retain their consumer rights and right to any action or damages in respect of Sponsor's liability for death, personal injury, fraudulent misrepresentation and/or negligence.
17.2 UK only:
(a) The Sponsor collects personal information (names, social media user handles of all Contestants and bank details, email addresses and postal addresses of winners and also information Contestant submits in its Submission and that Contestant submits in responses to the Notification at rule 10 when Contestant enters this Contest for the legitimate interests of the Sponsor, including for the purposes of Contestant's entry into this Contest, in order to conduct and administer the Contest and to inform Contestants, upon request, of the winners' details (in accordance with rule 10) and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
(b) If the Sponsor does not collect Contestants personal information, Contestant will not be able to submit a valid Submission into the Contest or claim any prize. The Sponsor may disclose this personal information to third parties for the sole purpose of processing and conducting this Contest.
(c) Any personal data submitted by Contestant to the Sponsor will be processed solely for the purpose of administering this Contest, unless Contestant has separately opted-in to receive marketing communications from the Sponsor. Unless Contestant has explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing communications from the Sponsor, the Sponsor will destroy other personal information collected from Contestant within two (2) months after the Contest Period has ended, save for information used for the winners' details, which may remain available on our internal systems and for a period of two (2) years in case of regulatory investigation into this Contest, but the Sponsor will destroy it after that, save for information used for publicity purposes, which may remain available online. Subject to obtaining the winners' consents, the Sponsor may also publicize the winner's first names, social media usernames and home cities in a list of winners and use the winner's personal information (including the winner's name, photograph or other likeness) in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, without any time or territorial limit and without further notice or compensation, and may require their appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses) as required by the Sponsor to identify them as a winner of this Contest (including on the Website or the Sponsor's social media channels).
(e) Contestants may exercise rights of access, cancellation and correction of their personal data and object to the processing by us by sending an email to https://gfuel.com/pages/privacy-policy.
18. WINNER’S LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the winners, send email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: “#FaZeGFUEL Tub Contest” Winner’s List Request, PO Box 458, Newark, NY 14513. Requests must be received by June 30, 2021.
This Contest shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor. FaZe is not a sponsor of this Contest. Names, logos, and/or materials associated with prize descriptions are used for purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply sponsorship of this Contest.