Ragin' Gummy Fish (3 Pack)
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED. DURING LARGER SALES, PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCT RELEASES, AND HOLIDAYS, PROCESSING TIME MAY TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
We ship everywhere in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and practically everywhere else in the world. The following countries currently do not accept G FUEL packages: Guatemala, Iceland, Jamaica, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine OR ANY OVER SEAS PACK-STATIONS. Not sure if we ship to your country? Just give us a call at 1 (877) 426-6262.Having an issue with the order you received? No problemo! Just head to the link below and we’ll drop some “return policy” knowledge on you.
- NPNicole P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For A GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it
Definitely recommend trying it. I won them in a giveaway and definitely would get more. Shared with my boyfriend and he loved them also.
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoYes gummy fish
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 2 out of 5 stars9 months agoSwedish Fish? Well Yes, If You Eat Them This Way
This has to be the hardest review to write because I am someone who has eaten more Swedish Fish than I care to admit versus any other candy on the planet, and somehow this flavor fails to appease me. I even gave this flavor three separate chances (two single-servings in 16 oz and one double-serving in a 24 oz shaker,) so I am certain I have given it every benefit of doubt to change my mind. The best thing I can say is that this does very much taste like Swedish Fish, but only if you eat them a certain way. Let me explain.
When you want to enjoy some Swedish Fish, you have two options: You can either get the really big pieces or the small guppies. RGF tastes exactly like the bigger fish, except the cherry that is used here is very medicinal tasting. You do get a kind of artificial candy flavor underneath it, but it's overshadowed by that cherry flavor. Honestly, this is the closest I will ever describe a cherry drink like this because I normally enjoy this flavor, but that mellow cherry skirts too close to a cough-syrup for my tastes.
This is in stark contrast to how I best enjoy eating Swedish Fish, which is to have a mouthful of small pieces together. That's when you get a much stronger cherry flavor that is far more palatable. I realize this might sound like a needless, pedantic complaint, but I think that is the best description as to why someone like me doesn't enjoy RGF as much as I thought I would. If you fall into the latter camp, I would steer you towards PewDiePie…
- AMAlex M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood
- TRTara R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For MyselfRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoWould recommend
They were really yummy tasting. I don’t know if it was just me but I didn’t feel a huge difference but I did have more energy than usual.