The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
You may also like
- NWNiklas W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGood Hydration and Good Cooking Ingredient
A very Refreshing Flavor for Hot Summer Days
A very Good Cooking Ingredient fpr my Lemon Yuzu Chicken Parm Pasta
- KSKhamvay S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect product
Loved it, and I would order again!!!
- GNGavin N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYuzu Slash
Yuzu slash is pretty good. The citrus flavors always seem to have very good flavor. Not too sour, but just enough to taste amazing!
- FFAILURE7XVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI'm Now Addicted to Yuzu
Had no idea what a yuzu fruit was. Bought this because the PewDiePie samurai art was cool.
One of the best decisions I've made.
Yuzu is essentially a blend between a mandarin orange and a lemon, which is a very nice balance of flavors.
7 out of 5, will continue to buy.
- MSmint s.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range Under 18Rated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoeh
i didnt really like it, it tastes like lemonade and orange but if they didn't mix well.