The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
You may also like
- ACAlyse C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoAwesome Flavor
Love the flavor. One of my favorites. Wish the shaker came is the steel, but it's still cute!
- CJCameron J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoHowling at the Moon with Gfuel's Wolf Berry
As a professional mouse-clicker, keyboard-clacker, and self-appointed connoisseur of energy drinks, I've developed a finely-tuned palate. So, when Gfuel launched their new energy powder called Wolf Berry, I wasn't just intrigued - I was ready to howl.
From the moment my eyes met the packet, I was captivated. The Wolf Berry roared a cool, charismatic kind of confidence, the kind that'd make a silverback gorilla feel self-conscious. I tore open the packet like a werewolf during a full moon, my anticipation echoed by a choir of distant wolves. Or was that just my pug, Fred? Hard to tell sometimes.
The first sniff: Berry? Yes. But this wasn't just any berry. This was the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle of berries - a mystery wrapped in an enigma, with a dash of delicious danger. A thrill shivered up my spine. Or maybe that was just my AC acting up again.
Mixing it was as easy as pie. Blueberry pie, to be specific. But not your grandma's blueberry pie, no. This is the pie that blueberries tell their children about to make them behave—an epic in a glass.
The taste test came next. Tentatively, I took a sip. A symphony of flavor exploded on my tongue. The tartness of the berries and the unmistakable rush of pure, concentrated energy were the best one-two punch since Laurel and Hardy. I half expected my taste buds to ask for a knockout count. It was a tantalizing tango of tastes that had my senses doing the conga.
The energy kick? It was as if a lightning bolt and a rocket had a…
- JCJuroc Correa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSSStrikingly delicious
I personally wasn't sure what to expect from this flavor as there's a lot of flavor variations that could classify as citrus berry, but this one was a great. It struck me as a cross between Ice Shatter and Strawberry Slushie, which I enjoyed. It's a tried and true combination of flavors with a beautiful purple color palette to top it off.
- TCTommy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWolfing berry
Surprised by the taste and one of my favorites.
- KCKobe C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWolf Berry
It’s. 10/10 I definitely recommend this flavor !!