The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
You may also like
- MLMichael L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Why do you buy G FUEL? Energy, Focus, Multi-Vitamins, AntioxidantsHow would you describe the flavor? FruityBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoFavorite flavor profile so far
If you’re like me and enjoy everything flavored like cereal milk then this here is for you.
- DDeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoClose, but I found the answer!
If you're like me you probably spent a long time thinking about this flavor and wondering if it was right based on review. I bought it and understand where people are getting their reviews from. It has a slight berry tartness at the beginning that is where the sour milk feel comes from as it quickly transitions to that fruitie pebbles milk texture and flavor. The issue for me? barely and fruitie pebbles flavor there.
But I found the answer.
1/s scoop Party Punch
1/2 scoop Clickbait
The perfect fruity pebbles gfuel.
- BMBobby M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSonic Speed
The name threw me off I figured that the drink would look red in color
But when I made the drink and it was blue....but the flavor was there
And then it was over there
The flavor was everywhere and it hits harder
I would definitely recommend this drink to everyone
- PIPeter I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoSurprisingly good
After seeing all the reviews I all but disregarded buying this one but still I wanted it to complete my collection. A lot of reviews stated that it just wasn't that good, was too sour or tasted like rancid milk when added to it. Now I have not had it in milk, not big on having milk gfuel but after having it in water I kinda liked it. Yes it was a bit sour but initially I enjoyed the fruity taste. The only downside was the lingering Fruity Pebbles aftertaste. So I'm glad I went ahead and bought this one cause the best opinion in deciding on things is your own.GFG FUEL3 months ago
Thank you for giving it a personal try! We love your collection!
- CHCesar H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoCesar favorite Gfuel flavor
I just got this on Bogo sale two weeks ago but I will try it and it’s interesting too I will try this flavor soon