The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
- VSVictor S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCool Cooler to keep your cans cool!
An awesome idea to keep your cans cold for hours to enjoy your can nice and slow while avoiding the cold sweats!
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis Can Be the Perfect Option for Those Who G FUEL on the Go
As someone who has three Hype Sauce can-sleeves that I use regularly, I was ecstatic to find out that G FUEL had a stainless steel option for cans. (To keep things simple, I'm going to call this item a can-cooler whereas the other one is a can-sleeve.) After using both options for the past month, I think I have a better appreciation for this product as well as how much each option can work for my own habits.
Let's start off with the best advantage, the can-cooler lives up to its name. At the start of the summer season in Texas, I brought this can to work to test it out, and I was surprised that I casually sipped on this can for over two hours without noticing my drink tasting warm. Even though I wasn't outside, I was still impressed because the can-sleeves can't keep my drinks cold for as nearly as long. While the top of the lid was a little warm, the bottom of the can and its contents remained chilled. So if you're looking for something to keep your drinks cold on the go, this is the perfect product for you.
Having said all of that, the size of the cooler itself might keep you from taking it outside. (This is also a good thing because, unlike the can-sleeves, this cooler will work with any 16 oz, non-G FUEL cans.) It's not as compact nor is it foldable, so you will have to lug it around or put it somewhere safe after you're done drinking it. This is really the only significant drawback and why you might take a can-sleeve with you instead.
Personally, I will use the…
- JDJose De L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood, but wish it was compatible with 12Oz cans
No complaints, works as expected
- ABAdeline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing, show stopping, perfection
I love this sooo much!!! Perfect for my pool days or my desk days, got it just in time for vacation and the blueberry muffinz cans that my mom had hunted down for me from sheetz since I don’t have where I live ! So excited to drink my fav flavor cold by the pool :)
- COCraig O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCool