- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoA Very Solid Blackberry Flavor Almost As Good As Blackberry Lemonade
With a name like Black on Blackberry, I didn't know what to expect; however, I do like Blackberry Lemonade flavors and this one is a solid recommendation for me. I would still put other flavors such as Wumpa Fruit and Sage Mode above this one on the taste alone, but it's still within the same pedigree of flavors that I want as a regular for me. The main draw for BoB is that it's a lot more mild, yet it's very refreshing. The flavor doesn't taste artificial to my tastebuds, though I cannot say I've ever eaten blackberries by themselves to tell you how close it nails the berry flavor. I will say I much prefer this flavor over something like Shiny Splash, which has too much of an artificial berry flavor with a real lemonade.
- MMMarc M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 4 stars2 weeks agoPretty alright
I enjoyed this flavor but I wish it had more of a tart taste. In my opinion it has a very grape flavor more than a blackberry.
- CBCanaan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 4 stars3 weeks agoOne of the ones that are just okay
In my opinion it needed more sour for BlackBerry and it was hella purple and thats why I liked it
- WLWee Little M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 stars34 minutes agoBlackberry
It taste more like blueberries mixed with blackberries
- EVEthan Von A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 stars3 days agosweet
pretty solid flavor. top 10 for sure
Total 5 star reviews: 159 Total 4 star reviews: 45 Total 3 star reviews: 20 Total 2 star reviews: 4 Total 1 star reviews: 3
88%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added