Blast Pro Series Giveaway!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor. The Blast Pro Series Giveaway! (The “Giveaway”) is sponsored by G Fuel, LLC, 113 Alder Street, West Babylon, NY 11704 (“Sponsor”). The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Drawing shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Giveaway.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Giveaway is open to participants who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. (If you are between the ages of 13 to 17 years old, you will be required to obtain consent from your legal guardian to accept any prize and, if you win the trip to the Blast Pro Series event in Los Angeles, your legal guardian must accompany you and his/her own cost.) Employees of Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. How To Enter. Go to https://gleam.io/Lc19K/win-a-free-trip-to-blast-pro-series-los-angeles to register for the Giveaway.
No Maximum limit to entries.
Person may be credited additional entries for tweeting out a unique promotional message provided by Sponsor.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISPaccount from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Giveaway.
4. Winner Selection. On the  of [May],  (the “Drawing Date”) two (2) winners will be selected. Such winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the Drawing Date.
5. Prizes and Odds.
a. Prize Winner(s).
i. One (1) Grand Prize winners will receive: An all expense paid for trip to Blast Pro Series: Los Angeles on July 12th, 2019. Trip includes flights, hotel, and event admission for winner and (1) guest of their choosing (valued at $5,000.00); and
ii. Ten (10) Runner-up winners will receive: one (1) G FUEL Tub + Shaker Cup (valued at $45.98)
b. Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants at the time winners are selected.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified after each drawing through email. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes by failing to claim their prize within ten (10) days of the Drawing Date. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. If you win and your prize is a non-specified tub or stick pack of G Fuel Energy Formula, we will make every effort to send you the flavor you requested, but we make no guarantees regarding the same. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes will be sent via United States Postal Service or an international shipping service. If a prize is not received by a winner after shipment, Sponsor shall not be responsible to send an additional / substitute prize. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a General Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
In the event that the potential winner is under the age of 18, the Affidavit of Eligibility, an a General Release of Liability and a Publicity Release a must be signed by such potential winner’s parent/legal guardian on behalf of both the potential winner and the parent/legal guardian and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) days of notification in order for the potential winner to claim his/her prize. As noted above, in the event a potential Grand Prize Winner is under the age of 18, such winner’s legal guardian must accompany him/her to the Blast Pro Series event in Los Angeles at his or her own cost.
7. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway maybe a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process for the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Suffolk, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Rules Request. For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to G Fuel, LLC – Blast Pro Series Giveaway! Official Rules, Attn: Legal Department, 113 Alder Street, West Babylon, NY 11704 prior to the end of the Giveaway period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.