$35.00 left to go! You Have Unlocked a Free Gift!
G FUEL – LT. ARMY SCRATCH OFF GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING A TICKET. THE “GIVE-A-WAY” IS OPEN TO ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. VISIT https://gfuel.com/pages/ltlickme-scratch FOR OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS. The Golden Tick is referred to as the "Promotion" in these Official Rules. The Promotion is sponsored by G Fuel LLC ("Sponsor"). The Promotion will begin at 12:01 a.m. EST on Wednesday, October 10th, 2018, and is scheduled to end upon the distribution of all Promotional Tickets ("Promotional Period"). The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia (DC) and participating U.S. military bases worldwide who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. If the participant is a minor (under the age of majority in his/her state of residence), a parent or legal guardian must, on behalf of the minor, agree to be bound by these Official Rules. If an eligible minor participant is a prize winner, his/her parent or legal guardian must accept the prize awarded on his/her behalf. The Promotion is not open to persons who on or after December 15, 2017, were or are in the employment of Sponsor, or any of its respective licensors, licensees, affiliates or subsidiaries, distributors, Promotion material suppliers, promotion or media partners, printer(s) of Promotion materials or advertising, promotion or other coordinating agencies involved in this Promotion or the immediate family members (biological or step-parent, grandparent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing), regardless of where they live, or household members of any of the above, whether related or not.
- HOW TO OBTAIN PROMOTIONAL TICKETS. Official promotional scratch off tickets ("Promotional Tickets") can be obtained as follows (the following methods are collectively referred to as "Legitimate Channels"):
- THROUGH OUR WEBISTE WWW.GFUEL.COM. During the Promotional Period, purchase any Lt. Army Shaker Cup, Lt. Army Starter Kit, or Lt. Army Shaker Cub/Tub bundle at full price on our website www.gfuel.com (“Participating Location”) and receive a Promotional Ticket in your shipping box while supplies last.
- WITHOUT PURCHASE. To receive the Promotional Ticket without purchase, all applicants must send a self-addressed envelope with their Full Name, Return address, and Postage to G Fuel LLC, 113 Alder Street, West Babylon, NY 11704. Missing or incorrect information automatically excludes you from the Promotion. For your registration to be valid, you must agree to the rules and regulations of the Promotion. Participants are responsible for mailing costs. Upon receiving a completion, administrators of the Promotion will then mail you a Promotional Ticket. Upon receiving the Promotional Ticket, the standard rules and regulations apply. Promotional Tickets are limited to one per person per day.
- HOW TO PLAY. Obtain a
- One (1) PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console Prize retail value $299.99 (probability of winning 0.02% (1:4999))
- Three (3) Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 PS4 Standard Edition Prize retail value $59.99 (probability of winning 0.06% (3:4999))
- Six (6) $2,500 V-Bucks Prizes retail value $24.99 each (probability of winning 0.10% (1:999))
- Ten (10) 100% Off G FUEL Energy Tub Codes Prizes retail value $35.99 each (probability of winning 0.20% (1:499))
- Ten (10) 100% Off G FUEL Energy Box Codes Prizes retail value $25.99 each (probability of winning 0.20% (1:499))
- Ten (10) 100% Off G FUEL Energy Starter Kit Codes Prizes retail value $14.99 each (probability of winning 0.20% (1:499))
- Ten (10) 100% Off G FUEL Hydration Tub Codes Prizes retail value $24.99 each (probability of winning 0.20% (1:499))
- HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES. Visit any of the Participating Locations and present winning Promotional Ticket to cashier. To redeem Grand Prizes, you will be required to provide photo identification and complete a form with your name and address. Grand Prize winners will also receive an expected date of delivery for their prize once redeemed. All prizes must be claimed and redeemed by December 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By participating in the Promotion, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the administrators, which shall be final and binding in all respects, and to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective licensors, licensees, distributors and dealers, each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, media partners, prize providers, printers or suppliers of Promotion materials and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies and service providers involved in the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, successors and assigns ("Promotional Parties") from any and all claims, injuries, death or damages, including any direct and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, even if the Promotional Parties have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, judgments, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, costs, expenses or losses and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way relates to, results from or arises from (a) the Promotion or any activity or element thereof; (b) participant’s participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (c) the prize and any component thereof; (d) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (e) printing errors in the Official Rules, Promotional Tickets and any promotional materials in connection with the Promotion; (f) defects on Promotional Tickets; (g) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the verification of Promotional Tickets; (h) injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize; (i) technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communication malfunctions that may limit one’s ability to participate in the Promotion; (j) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal publicity or proprietary rights; (k) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (l) any late, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Promotional Ticket or registrations; or (m) the collection, use and/or sharing of participants’ personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In no event will Sponsor and/or Promotional Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with access to and/or use of the Website or participation in the Promotion. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations of the exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore, some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply, depending on place of residence.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. Promotional Tickets are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way; if illegible; if mechanically reproduced; if obtained outside authorized Legitimate Channels; or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. All official Promotional Tickets are subject to verification by Sponsor. Decisions of the Promotion administrators are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO FORGE PROMOTION MATERIALS OR TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION MAY BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Participant assumes all risk of loss or damage to or destruction of official Promotional Tickets. No more than the intended number of prizes as outlined in these Official Rules will be awarded in the Promotion. If, for any reason, more valid winning Promotional Tickets are distributed than there are prizes as listed in these Official Rules, the intended number of prizes will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. By accepting any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials or Website and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Prizes pictured in point of sale, television, print advertising, promotional materials and other Promotion materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prizes may vary from prizes pictured.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners of prizes having a value more than twenty-five dollars, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: G Fuel LLC, 113 Alder Street, West Babylon, NY 11704. Requests must be January 31, 2019. Winners’ lists will be sent when the Promotion is over and prizes are awarded. Additionally, a list of winners will be posted at www.gfuel.com/ltlickme-scratch-winners after the completion of the Promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- DISPUTES. Subject to applicable law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law rules (whether of the state of New York or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If for any reason the Promotion cannot be conducted as planned by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, errors or technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
- PRIVACY. All information collected by Sponsor in connection with the Promotion will not be shared with anyone. All information will be used for G Fuel, LLC