Black Stainless Steel Can Cooler
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED. DURING LARGER SALES, PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCT RELEASES, AND HOLIDAYS, PROCESSING TIME MAY TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
We ship everywhere in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and practically everywhere else in the world. The following countries currently do not accept G FUEL packages: Guatemala, Iceland, Jamaica, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine OR ANY OVER SEAS PACK-STATIONS. Not sure if we ship to your country? Just give us a call at 1 (877) 426-6262.Having an issue with the order you received? No problemo! Just head to the link below and we’ll drop some “return policy” knowledge on you.
- VSVictor S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCool Cooler to keep your cans cool!
An awesome idea to keep your cans cold for hours to enjoy your can nice and slow while avoiding the cold sweats!
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThis Can Be the Perfect Option for Those Who G FUEL on the Go
As someone who has three Hype Sauce can-sleeves that I use regularly, I was ecstatic to find out that G FUEL had a stainless steel option for cans. (To keep things simple, I'm going to call this item a can-cooler whereas the other one is a can-sleeve.) After using both options for the past month, I think I have a better appreciation for this product as well as how much each option can work for my own habits.
Let's start off with the best advantage, the can-cooler lives up to its name. At the start of the summer season in Texas, I brought this can to work to test it out, and I was surprised that I casually sipped on this can for over two hours without noticing my drink tasting warm. Even though I wasn't outside, I was still impressed because the can-sleeves can't keep my drinks cold for as nearly as long. While the top of the lid was a little warm, the bottom of the can and its contents remained chilled. So if you're looking for something to keep your drinks cold on the go, this is the perfect product for you.
Having said all of that, the size of the cooler itself might keep you from taking it outside. (This is also a good thing because, unlike the can-sleeves, this cooler will work with any 16 oz, non-G FUEL cans.) It's not as compact nor is it foldable, so you will have to lug it around or put it somewhere safe after you're done drinking it. This is really the only significant drawback and why you might take a can-sleeve with you instead.
Personally, I will use the…
- RCRamon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing coolie
keeps my drinks cold all day great to have when im working
- JDJose De L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood, but wish it was compatible with 12Oz cans
No complaints, works as expected
- ABAdeline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing, show stopping, perfection
I love this sooo much!!! Perfect for my pool days or my desk days, got it just in time for vacation and the blueberry muffinz cans that my mom had hunted down for me from sheetz since I don’t have where I live ! So excited to drink my fav flavor cold by the pool :)