The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
You may also like
- CJCameron J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoOrange You Glad It's Gfuel's Orange Vibe?
Now, to be clear, when I first saw "Orange Vibe", I was mildly intrigued, but also a little skeptical. Orange flavor can sometimes be like a slightly offbeat uncle at a family gathering - you appreciate the zest, but it's tricky to handle in large doses. But boy, was I in for a treat.
Ripping open the packet was like opening a time capsule. The smell wafted out, and I was instantly transported back to the halcyon days of my childhood. Summers spent cannonballing into the pool, armed with SPF 50 and the boundless energy only a 10-year-old fueled by sunny optimism can possess.
As I mixed the powder, it turned a vibrant orange - not the frightening, neon orange that screams 'I have more artificial coloring than a box of crayons'. No, this was the orange of a setting summer sun, of marigolds in bloom, of that worn-out inflatable ring you always claimed before your sibling could.
Now, the taste. Oh, the taste! It was like diving headfirst into a pool filled with orange dream sickles. And not the cheap ones that taste like tinted ice. This was the Cadillac of dream sickles - the ones with the perfect balance of tart orange and creamy vanilla that have you chasing after the ice cream truck in flip-flops.
Every sip of Orange Vibe was a wave of nostalgia. It was the laughter of loved ones echoing around the pool, the warm concrete under my bare feet, the water fights that always ended in giggles and shared secrets. This wasn't just an energy drink; it was my childhood summers…
- MJMichael J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Why do you buy G FUEL? Energy, Taste, Multi-VitaminsHow would you describe the flavor? SweetBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing
This is an amazing tub it tastes exactly like an orange creamsicle pop.
- EREstevan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Why do you buy G FUEL? Taste, EnergyHow would you describe the flavor? SweetBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOrange Ice Cream!
Just like those cream orange pops we had as kids - try it in milk too
- SGSteven G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Why do you buy G FUEL? Energy, Taste, Focus, Multi-Vitamins, The CollabsHow would you describe the flavor? TropicalBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing!
Tasty and smooth flavor, first time buying GFuel.
Will definitely be buying this flavor again and trying out others in the future.
Kinda sad as my Gundam CE is missing and ordered before i even decided to buy these and have no shaker cup to use.
- Z“Zachery “Zachy427” F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Why do you buy G FUEL? Taste, Focus, Multi-Vitamins, Antioxidants, EnergyHow would you describe the flavor? SweetBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoTop 3
I never had the original version but this remastered is absolutely perfect. One of my personal top 3 favorites.