The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
You may also like
- BLBrian L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe Presentation is Definitely the Star of the Show, but the Collector's Box and Tub are Average
This is the first collector's box I've purchased from GFUEL and I can say I'm happy with my purchase. When looking at past collector boxes, the Spyro collection is very average; the presentation and theme are winning me over to give it a better rating. My only complaint with the shaker itself is that the character print is very static-looking and the color scheme of the shaker makes the sticker more difficult to stand out when the entire thing is in the same color, which makes it a little boring to look at.
Now, onto the flavor itself, this flavor suffers from a similar problem as Sage Mode where it can be too mild, so you may want to put an extra quarter to half scoop to balance it out. (The difference is that Sage Mode is solid enough with one scoop whereas Spyro's is not.) This issue lies more on the fact that this tub is based on red dragon-fruits, which is an extremely mild flavor to begin with. Having said that, I still liked this flavor enough to recommend fans to give it a try, but you may want to pass up on getting the collector's box in the future if you're only interested in the flavor itself.
What would I do to improve this set? For starters, I would put a Spyro and Crash box-set together as they're both owned by Activison, they share the same demographics and they're both solid enough fruit-flavors to appeal to everyone. I would buy that immediately, even after not enjoying the Spyro tub as much. As far as I'm aware, Crash never got his own collector's box set-…
- XCXavier C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDragon Tang!
I love everything about the overall display of the box and items inside of it. It feels simple enough but also fun with the colors. As for the flavor of the product I really enjoy the flavor this was going for. I have it every once in a while since I want to savor it. It has a tangy-ness to it that I love and I hope to order more in the future!
- MLMarc-André L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSpyro collector
I like the design first , in taste , that is so good ! taste like the vitamin water dragonfruit ! So you need this product ! if y’all read this , this is one of the best so far !
- RWRobert W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFirst time having this flavor and glad to see this Dragon again
I never thought I try this flavor was always afraid I not like it but I really enjoy it
- RHRodney Hubbard J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHere be dragons
I like this I can add to my Spyro collection and the flavor of the dragon fruit it's really good!