The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
- JWJocelyn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoIt grew on me
So I'll be honest, I wasn't sure if I liked it at first. It could've been because I was getting over a cold.
But anyway. At first, kinda reminded me of a watered down Smartie. The second day trying it, it gives me those smartie vibes again, but also sweet that feels like bitter without tasting like bitter. If that makes any sense. I'm pretty sure there was another G Fuel flavor i tried recently that is a bit comparable, but I for the life of me can't remember which one.
I've never had actual sugar plums so I can't say anything on accuracy.
All in all, it's good for a sweet tooth without being overwhelmingly sweet.
- TMTrav M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoGood
Good flavor, doesnt taste bad. Although a bit different and definitely not my favorite, but its still a good buy.
- JMJosh M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoWouldn't buy again.
Was looking forward to sugar plum, but tastes a lot like chalk. Could add more of a punch of flavour in my opinion.
- OOOliver O.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoMeh
I mean the actual plum flavor is there... Unfortunately the taste is a bit too perfumed to my liking
- SSStephen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSolid but very sweet.
Not a flavor I can drink everyday, but a very sweet almost palate cleanser. It mix’s well with other flavors.