- EIemanuel I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 starsYesterdayFrom Puerto Rico
Very tasty and real good
- MGMatthew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars3 days agoExcellent Flavor
Love the sweetness
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars1 week agoGotta Go Fast on Getting Yourself a Tub
Let me start off by saying this: Peach Rings is definitely within the top 5 flavors I've tried from GFUEL among the 30 or so I have had. This flavor itself is very simple and it nails the concept flawlessly. However, I do find this flavor difficult to distinguish from Sage Mode other than how potent it is and even looking at images of both drinks makes me feel like that "They're the same picture" meme.
Okay, so here's the full story: I retried Sage Mode not too long ago and had my first serving of Peach Rings today. From first-impressions alone, I honestly cannot tell these two flavors apart as they both have a strong emphasis on peach. There is a slight candy-like aftertaste that is only noticeable after finishing, but it's not a very sweet flavor, which is exactly how I like my drinks. Now, I am comparing these two flavors knowing that I tend to add a little bit more powder for Sage Mode—somewhere around 1.25 to 1.5 servings—just to get the right amount of flavor that I want. So if I had to choose one over the other, I would say Peach Rings is much superior as it's more potent per scoop, but I still prefer the "tea-like" real-fruit flavor of Sage Mode.
If you're on the fence of which flavor to get, I would honestly get both during a BOGO because you won't be able to tell which one is more for your tastes without trying them side-by-side. The good news is that if you really love peach as much as I then that's basically threatening my tastebuds with a good time.
- EHelijah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoA absolute banger
This g fuel will knock you back so hard with its flavor of perfect candy peach, the rings will fly out of you. You get such a strong fast blast of candy and peaches at the same time it isn't overbearing at all. It literally is like opening a fresh bag of sweet and delicious rings honestly give this a *** tier rating 5/5
- CBCanaan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 stars3 weeks agoVery comparable to the carbonated
I honestly kinda liked it at first but was dumb enough to never try with ice!!! If you have a carbonator its even better!!!!!
Total 5 star reviews: 581 Total 4 star reviews: 91 Total 3 star reviews: 19 Total 2 star reviews: 9 Total 1 star reviews: 1
96%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added