NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Matt Beam. You understand that you are supplying your information to the Sponsor and not to Matt Beam. Names, logos, and/or materials associated with prize descriptions are used for purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply sponsorship of this Promotion.
SPONSOR: GFUEL, LLC, 100 Wireless Blvd, Hauppauge, NY 11788 (the “Sponsor”)
DATES: The “GFUEL x Matt Beam Scratch Off Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on October 18, 2022 and ends on December 18, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in CST. Game pieces (each, a “Game Piece”) will be available during the Promotion Period, or while Game Piece supplies last. Winning Game Pieces may be redeemed between the dates of October 18, 2022 and January 6, 2023 (the “Redemption Period”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to permanent legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence) at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). The Entrant who is selected as the potential grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) must have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor (defined below) to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the grand prize (“Grand Prize”). Valid social security numbers will be determined by Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) requirements as further defined in the “PRIZE CLAIMS” section of these Official Rules. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of Sponsor, and each of their parent company, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Promotion, including but not limited to National Sweepstakes Company, LLC (the “Independent Administrator”), and the entities supplying the prizes herein (all of the aforementioned collectively referred to as the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and/or local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions located outside the continental United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Independent Administrator, which are final and binding. Eligibility to win a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
HOW TO RECEIVE A GAME PIECE: There are two (2) ways to receive a Game Piece; (a) purchasing product (the “Purchase”); or (b) without making a Purchase (the “Alternate Method of Entry” or “AMOE”). Regardless of the entry method used to obtain a Game Piece for this Promotion, there is a total limit of one (1) Game Piece per person for the entire Promotion Period.
- Purchase: Visit gfuel.com (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period and purchase one (1) Matt Beem G FUEL Shaker, while supplies last. A Game Piece will be inserted into the packaging prior to shipping.
- AMOE: Entrants who wish to receive a Game piece without making a Purchase may do so as follows: On a plain 3” x 5” card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number you can be reached for potential prize-winning notifications (including area code), date of birth and email address. Then, mail your completed 3” x 5” card in an envelope (with an additional self-addressed stamped envelope – required for the return of your Game Piece) to: “GFUEL x Matt Beem Scratch Off Promotion”, 100 Wireless Blvd, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Mail entries must be postmarked by December 19, 2022 and received by December 26, 2022 to be considered eligible. Upon receipt of the request, one (1) free Game Piece will be returned to the Entrant in the self-addressed stamped envelope submitted by the Entrant, while supplies last. Sponsor will only return a free Game Piece in the self-addressed stamped envelope submitted by the Entrant. If the Entrant fails to include a self-addressed stamped envelope in his/her AMOE request, no Game Piece will be sent. Each envelope is considered one (1) free Game Piece request. Limit of one (1) envelope per Entrant. Multiple entries submitted by a single Entrant in the same envelope or exceeding the entry limit above will not be considered eligible. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entries. All entries submitted by mail become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or damaged mailed entries.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any Game Piece or Game Piece request that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions or any other reason, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Game Piece requests sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted.
HOW TO PLAY: Completely remove the scratch-off material from the scratch-off area found upon the Game Piece to reveal if you have won prize. If you reveal a unique code, you have won a G FUEL tub. If you have won the Grand Prize, you will see at “Congratulations!” message. If you have not won a prize, you will see a “Thanks for Playing” message. Please see the “PRIZE CLAIMS” section of these Official Rules for instructions on claiming a prize during the Redemption Period.
PRIZES / ODDS: Total number of Game Pieces to be produced is 2,500. Winning Game Pieces are randomly seeded throughout the 2,500 total Game Pieces produced. The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes available to be won is $5,931.74, broken down as follows:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize inclusive of; (a) $5,000 cash, awarded in the form of a check; and (b) one (1) variety pack of G FUEL Cans (12-pack) (ARV $31.99). The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $5,031.99. Odds of winning the Grand Prize is 1:2,500.
First Prizes: Twenty-five (25) prizes of a G FUEL Tub will be awarded. The total ARV of each prize within this category is $35. The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this category is $875. Odds of winning a $10 cash prize are 1:100.
See “PRIZE CLAIMS” section for redemption information. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution allowed except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value, in their sole discretion. The value associated with the Grand Prize is taxable as income and the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to, all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the prize received and the tax year for which the prize is awarded. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/household. Except as otherwise set forth herein, unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
PRIZE CLAIMS: All prize claims are subject to verification by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Prizes may be claimed during the Redemption Period via one (1) of the following two (2) ways:
(a) GFUEL TUBS: Visit the Website during the Redemption Period and select the Tub you would like to purchase. Once in the cart, follow the instructions provided. When prompted, enter the unique code found upon your Game Piece to receive the item for free (including shipping). Unique codes may only be used one (1) time.
(b) GRAND PRIZE: To claim the Grand Prize, complete and submit all of the following:
- Email: Take a photograph of the potential winning Game Piece; and send a copy as an attachment to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must say “G FUEL x Matt Beem Grand Prize Redemption”. Within the body of the email, submit your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, and email address.
- Return Original, Winning Game Piece: Then, mail your original winning Game Piece(s) in an envelope to: “G FUEL x Matt Beem Scratch Off Promotion Grand Prize Redemption”, 100 Wireless Blvd, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Mail entries must be postmarked by January 6, 2023 and received by January 13, 2023 to be considered eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or damaged prize claims.
- Complete the Required Paperwork: Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize Winner, will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (the “Release”) and an IRS Form W-9 (“W-9 Form”) and any other documents required by Sponsor (collectively, the “Required Documents”) within seven (7) days or less from receipt of Notification from the Administrator by email. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return the Required Documents within the time-period required, or if the email is returned as undeliverable, such potential prize winner forfeits his/her right to the respective prize and an alternate will be notified as outlined in the WINNING/NOTIFICATION section above, even if the disqualified potential Prize Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Potential Grand Prize Winner must report income to the IRS. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a potential Grand Prize Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the respective prize, such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified, and no alternate will be selected. Valid social security numbers will be determined by IRS requirements. If it is determined by the Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion, that a potential Grand Prize Winner is not eligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Prize Winner forfeits his/her right to the respective prize and no alternate will be notified as outlined in the WINNING/NOTIFICATION section above, even if the disqualified potential Prize Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. In the event a potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor/ Administrator shall have no liability or obligation to such individual.
If for any reason, including, without limitation, a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed in a category than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims for that prize will be entered into a random drawing from which winners for only the advertised number of prizes in that category will be selected. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: All Promotion materials and Game Pieces are subject to verification and are void if [a] not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels; [b] any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way; [c] are obtained where prohibited; or [d] are mutilated, altered, copied, hand printed, forged, water damaged, manipulated or tampered with in any way, or which contain any printing, mechanical or typographical errors, will be considered null and void and will not be eligible for prize redemption. Sponsors’ liability for defective Promotion materials and Game Pieces is limited to replacement while supplies last. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Promotion Materials, Game Pieces and other mail submitted to Sponsor are not responsible and shall not be liable for printing, distribution or production errors and Sponsor may rescind, cancel or revoke this Promotion based upon any printing, distribution, production or other error without liability at its sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or entity it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsor/Independent Administrator to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor/Independent Administrator, or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Promotion. Sponsor’s/Independent Administrator’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete prize claims, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, entries received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the random selection of winners, the announcement of the winners, or in any other Promotion-related materials.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. THE PRECEDING EXPRESSLY INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO ANY ATTEMPT TO TAMPER WITH OR MANIPULATE ANY PORTION OF THIS PROMOTION.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any Prize (as applicable), including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries or game pieces; (e) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (f) inability to access Sponsor’s internet website; (g) game piece requests that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; and/or (h) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or Entrant’s receipt of any Prize or Sponsor’s use of entered entries and attributes, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, defamation, libel, or further consideration. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney’s fees.
NO LIABILITY: By participating, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the winners, Entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: Any dispute arising under these Rules or this Promotion will be arbitrated by, and under the rules of, J.A.M.S. in binding arbitration in Suffolk County, New York, and before a mutually selected arbitrator experienced in the United States television and internet entertainment industry. Each of Entrant and Sponsor also agrees to give up the right to have claims heard by a jury and the ability to seek to represent, in a class action or otherwise, anyone but each of you and Sponsor. The only exceptions to this are that (a) each of you and Sponsor retains the right to sue in small claims court; and (b) each of you and Sponsor may bring suit in court against the other to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
These Official Rules will be deemed negotiated and entered into and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the United States applicable to agreements which are negotiated, signed and performed within such state. All actions, proceedings or litigation arising out of these Rules will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of New York. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of New York and the federal courts located in the County of Suffolk as to any matter arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, and agree that Suffolk County, New York is a convenient forum.
Except with respect to Disputes to be resolved through an arbitration process in accordance with the Arbitration Agreement contained above, you and Sponsor agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Suffolk County, New York, to resolve any Dispute arising out of these Official Rules or services or products provided by Sponsor. YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RULES.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE SITE OR SPONSOR SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. AFTER SUCH PERIOD, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION WILL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: This Promotion is being administered by National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 1143 East Union St, Newark, NY 14513. Its decisions are final and binding regarding the conduct of this Promotion.
WINNER’S LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: “G FUEL x Matt Beem Scratch Off Promotion” Winner’s List Request, PO Box 458, Newark, NY 14513. Requests must be received by February 28, 2023.