The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
You may also like
- VMVictor M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGot this for free Thanks Gfuel!!
I wasn’t a a fan of the colors at first but it grew on me and now I use it for everyday home activities. My Home Shaker if you will. I received it for free for spending a certain amount of money.
- HCHayden C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 4 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGood looking but…
I love the look of this shaker but but the processing for shipping took about a week. That doesn’t bother me too much just wish I got an update on what was happening.
- SFStephen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoBonus shaker
- CJCameron J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoClean AF
Firstly, I love the design of this shaker! The color scheme is amazing of course I’m a little biased because purple and turquoise are two of my favorite colors. Obviously you can decide for yourself if you like the way it looks but the quality of the shaker is pretty much as good as you can get for a plastic shaker. It does get a slightly off putting smell it’s very easy to get rid of though just add some lemon juice and shake. Then the cup will smell fine clean again. If you have critic acid I works a little better than lemon juice but either one is fine. I’ll also add I really like that it’s still clear enough to see the color of whatever Fuel you have inside!
- PAPedro A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoShaker shakes
Not a bad shaker it does it’s job I’ve had one that didn’t close and leaked but this one’s solid and holds up